Top 10 Reasons to live in Great Falls, Virginia
1. You can get that John Deere mower. Finally.
Great Falls offers beautiful Virginia countryside. Most homes have at least 1 acre of land, many have 2-5 acres. Happy mowing!
2. You don’t have to pay for private school. (unless you really want to.)
Great Falls has top rated public schools and is in the Langley High School district, ranked #2 in Virginia and #98 nationally.
3. Everybody knows your name. Hopefully in a good way.
With around 5000 households, Great Falls is more of a village than a town. And people like it that way.
4. Take a hike! No, really. In Great Falls National Park.
Great Falls National Park will take your breath away with spectacular views, perfect picnic spots and fantastic hikes. Kayakers, canoers and walkers also love Riverbend Park, a 400 acre park just upstream a few miles from Great Falls.
5. Muscle cars, old cars, cool cars: they’re all at Cars and Coffee!
Every Saturday morning, car afficionados from all over the region bring their coolest cars and best car tales to Katie’s Coffee in Great Falls Village. It’s a sight…for car people and the people who love them.
6. Lovely homes.
From spiffed up ramblers to tripped out mansions, craftsman to colonial revival, Great Falls has a wide variety of styles and price ranges.
In Great Falls, if your property has 5 acres or more, you can have a horse! Great Falls is home to some serious riders. If you’re an equestrian, you will find your people here.
8. Swimming, tennis or golf, anyone?
9. Dinner out at Bollywood Bistro, Izumi Sushi and Brix American Bistro,
Just to name a few! Because you shouldn’t have to cook every night.
10. The perfect antidote to a busy day, Great Falls is always great to come home to.